Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Learn how to smile....cry...

Its been long time i din update my blog d....
coz i too LAZY n my life is totally boring....empty....thr r ntg to write about my life...
i feel really down today after my fren tell me sumthing....
feel like lost my way....standing alone in d dark.....
cant make any decision.....do nothing....
i scare n hate tis kind of feeling.....
i feel sad even when i smiling....i have to....
i hate to let ppl see my sadness....i will only show d sadness to myself...standing in front of d mirror....looking hw sad..down i am...remind me have to smile everyday....
i prefer keep everything inside my heart.....

smile doesnt means happy....cry doesnt means sad....

i wont share my personal things,feeling to any1 even is my best fren....
i wont so ez to trust a person....i afraid if d person noe everything about me....
tats y i still waiting d right person...


i have to be stronger.....like my fren said "Be A man, do the right thing"

3 comments: